Functions of the High Cleric:
- The Kingdom's resident expert on Religious Lore and one of the keys to Culture and Social interactions within the Kingdom.
- Responsible for the registration of religious organizations and is consistently engaged with the religious community.
- Reports directly to the Vorsir and provides periodic information gathered through meetings with each Duchy's appointed religious liaison.
- Responsible for coordinating and officiating aristocracy-level religious events, religious holidays, and religious research and acquisition.
- Works with the High Council and regional leadership to ensure the overall effective operation of the Ward of the State System.